For the Bread pudding:
1. Place bread in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix well to combine.
3. Pour mixture over bread and toss to coat evenly. Add blueberries to bread mixture and allow the bread mixture to set 5 minutes.
4. Pour into a loaf baking pan. Evenly sprinkle top with cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Bake 350 º F for 35 minutes
For the glaze:
1. Mix together blueberry jam, balsamic vinegar, and cane syrup until well combined
2. Fold in blueberries; pour onto bread pudding when removed from oven while still warm