1. Peel and dice the sweet onion. Place in a large skillet over medium heat with a splash of water.
2. Remove fresh green onion sausage from the casing and brown evenly.
3. Wash vegetables well and cut zucchini in half, then into long strips before dicing. Repeat with potato. In a medium pot, add vegetables with ½ cup of water. Cut peppers in half, remove seeds, then cut into strips before dicing.
4. Rinse herbs, mince and add to the pot. Add sausage and onion mixture. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse and cut chop kale. Add to pot and cook until wilted. Add seasoning and stir well.
6. Serve and enjoy.