‘Shop & Go’ Farmers Market
Posted May 26 under Press
Red Stick Farmers Market is operating as an open-air, walk-up farmers market with extra precautions.
- Please line up at each vendor’s tent with adequate space between you and other customers. Vendors will assist one customer at a time.
- Allow the vendor to bag your items. Please do not touch anything on the table.
- Please wear a face covering.
- Please ‘Shop & Go’. While we know that the Farmers Market is usually a place for our community to gather, we ask that during this time you only stay as long as you need to purchase your items.
- Main Street Market now open for dine-in or take-out with limited seating.
- Enter Markets either through Main Street Market or Red Stick Farmers Market.
- We very much appreciate your support and your patience as we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 crisis.
Check What’s Fresh for a full listing of farmers & food artisans and contact them directly for preorders