- Combine the peaches and blueberries in a bowl. Divide the fruit mixture among 6 small (4 inch) foil pie pans or 12 foil cupcake liners.
- Stir the almond flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the honey and coconut oil to the dry mixture and combine with your fingers until it’s evenly crumbled.
- Sprinkle the crumble on top of the fruit mixture evenly among the 6 or 12 portions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and crispy.
Makes 6 mini-pie sized servings or 12 cupcake-sized servings