Creamy Orange Vinaigrette Salad
Posted under Salads
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp Steen's Cane Syrup Vinegar or white table vinegar
- 2 tb olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 cups fresh salad greens
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 to 4 oranges or grapefruit
- Whisk all ingredients together in a jar or other container with a tight seal.
- Seal the jar. Shake until well blended.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over fresh greens. Toss to coat the greens lightly.
- Top with chopped pecans and sliced citrus. Serve immediately.
- Store dressing in the refrigerator up to two weeks.