Saturday Market Closed Nov. 25
- 1 large bunch curly kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs or panko
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash, dry, and roughly chop the kale and place in a large bowl.
- Shake the olive oil and vinegar together in a bottle. Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the kale and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with bread cumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the kale on a large cookie sheet. Be careful not to let the kale leave overlap.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir the kale and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the kale is crispy but not too brown.