1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse vegetables. Cut ends off of zucchini, then cut in half and halve each half. Cut into strips, then dice. Repeat with squash and add to baking sheet.
3. Cut ends off eggplant, the cut in half. Cut a half in half horizontally, but only midway through to stabilize it. Slice into strips then dice, repeating with remaining eggplant. Add to baking sheet.
4. Coat in oil and mix well. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse and dice bell pepper and onion. In a large pot, brown the sausage with the peppers and onion for 5-7 minutes over medium high heat.
6. Once roasted veggies are done, add to the pot, then open and add the can of tomato sauce. Add one and a half cans of water to the pot. Reduce heat.
7. Add seasoning, stir well and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Enjoy! (Can be served with rice or quinoa).