Recipe by Teresa B. Day
- 1 pound shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat grill (indoor or outdoor) to medium high heat, about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together all the ingredients except the shrimp in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat completely.
- Skewer the shrimp or scatter in one layer on the grill and cook until just pink and plump, about 3
to 5 minutes per side depending on the size of the shrimp.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.