Honey Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat coconut or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sweet potatoes to skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey, pecans, brown sugar and seasonings.
- Sautee for 10-12 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly browned.
- Serve warm.