For the Strawberry Ketchup:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Toss strawberries and tomatoes with garlic olive oil, salt, and pepper and transfer to a baking sheet
3. Roast for 30-45 minutes.
4. Transfer to a food processor or high speed blender, add vanilla balsamic, and process until smooth.
5. Taste! Add more balsamic for more tang, a bit more salt, or some honey or maple syrup if you’d like to add some sweetness.
For the Grits:
1. Bring vegetable stock to a boil. Slowly add grits, stirring as you add. Add in additional ingredients and reduce heat to a
simmer, cooking for 15-30 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
**Vanilla Vinegar and Garlic Olive Oil available from Red Stick Spice Co.