- 1 small cantaloupe, scooped into balls
- 1 small honeydew melon, scooped into balls
- 1 small seedless watermelon, scooped into balls
- 20 fresh water-packed mozzarella balls, drained
- 10 think slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise, gathered into ruffle
- small wooden skewers (about 4-6 inches long)
- 1/2 cup Delightful Palate Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
Thread an assortment of ingredients on the skewer-melon ball, basil leaf, mozzarella ball, ruffled prosciutto, etc.
Arrange skewers on a platter.
Drizzle with Peach and Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Dressing: Combine the Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette and fresh basil and blend.