Saturday Market Closed Nov. 25
- 1 3- 5 lb pot roast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 T salt
- 2 t chef Celeste's garlic Italian seasoning
- 1 c red wine
- 1/2 c chef Celeste's honey mustard
- 1 t cracked black pepper
- 2 t olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and marinade roast in a ziploc bag overnight.
- Pull roast out and sear both sides in a pan with olive oil. Reserve remaining liquid to use in oven.
- Bake at 300 degrees covered for 5 hours.
- Optional: You may thicken up the liquid in the pan to use as a gravy. Make a quick roux with oil and flour in a pan and add the roasting liquid.