MARKET CLOSED JULY 4TH×
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the corn and garlic in a baking pan.
3. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt. Toss to coat.
4. Roast corn for 20 minutes or until some kernels start to turn brown. Set aside to cool.
5. Coarsely chop onion, bell pepper jalapeños (if desired) and cilantro.
6. Cut tomatoes, remove and discard the center and seeds. Coarsely chop.
7. In a large bowl, toss together vegetables with black pepper, brown sugar, lime juice and remaining tablespoon olive oil.
8. Serve with corn chips or on tacos.