Recipe by Chef Celeste Gill
- 2 pounds easy peel shrimp
- 3 tomatoes wedged
- 1 bulb fennel sliced
- 1 cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch kale shredded
- 1 bag fresh peas, blanched
- 2 T Jean Pierre Cajun spice
- 1 T chef Celeste's garlic Italian seasoning
- 1/4 c Militello's Sicilian olive oil
- 2 c chef Celeste's honey mustard
- 2t fish sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sautée shrimp in olive oil with garlic.
- Add chef Celeste’s honey mustard, peas, fish sauce and and additional 1/4 c olive oil.
- Pour over salad greens and enjoy!