Southwest Marinated Shrimp with Sautéed Mixed Greens
Recipe by Paul Gibson, Blend
- 1 lb. Shrimp (peeled, deveined, no tail)
- 1 lb. mixed greens, chopped
- 1 lb. rainbow carrots, julienned
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch breakfast radish, sliced into rounds
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 tsp. Coriander
- 2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- Sautee carrots and radishes together just until soft.
- Add tomatoes and greens until greens are wilted.
- In a bowl, add 1 tsp of all seasonings to shrimp. Toss to combine.
- In a separate pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute shrimp until cooked through.
- Plate greens and place shrimp on top.