Spring Strawberry Salad
Posted under Salads
- 3 pounds Spring Mixed Greens from Fullness Farms
- 2 Pints Strawberries, quartered
- 1 large bag Cranberry Almond Pretzel Mix from Truly Southern, small pieces
- Chrysanthemum Micro Greens from Westdome Nursery
- 1 cup Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar for Red Stick Spice
- 2 Cups good quality olive oil
To make the vinaigrette, in a medium mixing bowl, add the vinegar and then slowly add the olive oil while whisking constantly. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
When ready to serve, toss the green, strawberries and the pretzel crunch together.
Add enough of the vinaigrette to moisten, plate and enjoy. Garnish with edible flowers.