Posted under Salads
- 1 pint Louisiana strawberries (sliced)
- 1 small bag of mixed greens
- 1 container of edible flowers
- 1 cup roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup strawberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- Black pepper as needed
- 1 bunch fresh baby carrots (shredded)
- 1 fresh green onion (sliced thin)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
· Whisk strawberry jam and strawberry balsamic together. Slowly incorporate the olive oil into the dressing. Season with black pepper as needed.
· Clean greens and mix in edible flowers. Toss in shredded carrots, sliced onion, and sliced strawberries. Drizzle a little of the salad dressing on top, then sprinkle in the pecans and tomatoes.