Posted under Salads
Recipe by Teresa B. Day
- 1 quart cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, sliced in strips chiffonade style
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, diced
- 1 cup mixed microgreens, if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut each tomato in half. Set aside in a salad bowl.
2) Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar to make the dressing.
3) Drizzle over the tomatoes and toss to coat.
4) Sprinkle in the fresh herbs and micro greens.
5) Serve at room temperature with crusty French bread, if desired.