- 10-12 ounces mixed greens
- 3 spring radishes, sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans, coarse chopped
- 6 oz goat milk feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup micro greens
In a large salad bowl, add first five ingredients. Toss with Re: Greek Vinaigrette, and top with micro greens. Serves 4 friends.
Note: We love this salad alongside the Pan Seared Pork Chops. The strong flavors of the radishes are subdued by slicing thin and are a great compliment to the creaminess of the goat milk feta and tanginess of the dried cranberries. Shopping local and seasonal always yields the best flavor, so look for these ingredients at your farmers market in the spring and fall.