- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. chiffonade of fresh basil
- Sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- Pinch of freshly cracked pepper
- 1 cup pearl mozzarella balls
- Crostini of fresh French bread (sliced rounds of French bread, drizzled with olive oil and toasted lightly)
Heat olive oil over high heat. Carefully toss in fresh thyme and saute for about one minute, being careful as the oil will pop.
Fold in tomatoes and sear for a few minutes until skin is slightly blistered.
Add in garlic and remove pan from heat.
Season with salt and pepper. Add in vinegar.
Place in a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
When cool, add in mozzarella balls and fresh basil. Toss gently and serve on crostini rounds